Students seeking admission into all Courses/Classes shall have to apply Online through the Online Admission Portal of Bilasipara College. The process of submission of Online Application for admission into all Courses/Classes begins with the notification issued by the Principal immediately after the announcement of respective results. Intending students are to visit the College Website regularly for details e.g. Important Dates, Notification, Guidelines etc. The list of selected candidates will be published in the College Website and the selected candidates are to get themselves admitted accordingly failing which the selection stands cancelled.
The Eligibility norms for submission of Online Application for admission into various courses would be as under:-
- H.S. (Arts & Science) : H.S.L.C. or its equivalent Examination passed.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) : H.S. (Arts/Science) or its equivalent Examination passed and with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject for Honours Course.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) : H.S. (Science) or its equivalent Examination passed and with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject for Honours Course.
- PGDCA : Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognised University.
Break-up of Reservation of Seats
There are reservations of seats for the students belonging to the following categories as per Govt. rules:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 7% of total seats
- Scheduled Tribe (Plain): 10 % of total seats
- Scheduled Tribe (Hills): 5% of total seats
- OBC/MOBC: 27% of total seats
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section): 10% of total seats
- PWD: 2% of total seats
- Persons of sports recognised by IOA/SAI: 2% of total seats
- NCC/Scouts/Guides: 1% of total seats
- Achievement in Cultural Activities: 1% of total seats
- For wards of employees of the College: 1% of total seats
Copyright © 2022 Bilasipara College